K Ovčínu 297/18, Litice, 321 Plzeň
1) Other users or company profiles, when being mutually accepted in a contact list
2) Other users, when sharing the same callsheet (even if private), but only for the period of the work dates set on a callsheet
3) Every user, if displayed user has not set his profile to "private mode" in the profile settings and his or her profie was displayed through a common callsheet, a notification centre, employer's or coworker's profile, "+add contacts" search function or callsheet.
4) Web hosting provider
Persons who have access to data subjects' personal data.
1) Guest account and the user's details are deleted from the system forty-eight hours after the work dates set on a callsheet. There will be no details left in the system about the user nor about his past work.
2) Regular user can delete his or her account at anytime. The account will be deleted within twenty-four hours from the deletion request made in the profile settings as well as his or her name from every active callsheet and contact list.
3) A callsheet will be saved in our system for a period of 18 months beginning with the first day of the callsheet's duration period, if not deleted by a callsheet administrator earlier. It will be deleted on the last day of that 18 months period.
4) Personal data is stored until the User deletes any of it, by deleting his or hers data it is automatically deleted from the whole system
Presumed deadlines for erasure of data subjects' personal data.
Our callsheet is made of five parts.
Two joint sections and three personal sections.
location (added via Google maps)
additional info (text or a file)
Here you can find all the team members, who have been added to the same callsheets with the same dates as you were.
Do not forget, even if your profile is set to “private”, other team members can see it as “public” during the time you work together according to the dates set on your callsheet. One day before the job and one day after the job your profile will be private. During the job, it will be viewed as “public” to every team member.
Transportation (flight, train, bus, ship, car, other)
Hotel (added via Google maps)
Every user, assigned agent or callsheet administrator can add text or a file for the user.
Add your receipts and share them with your agents or clients.
Assigned agents and administrators can see them without you sharing them.
A specific way or ways to secure a subject's personal data.
The data specify how the service or system processing a subject's personal data is resilient to an outage and how quickly after such incident the service or system renews its operation.
Reviewing the course of processing of a subject's personal data, updating of information about the processing and of the personal data as such.
There are no joint controllers.
Persons who determine the means and purposes of processing personal data.
Legal facts giving ground to to processing of the personal data.
From the users, who may be data subjects themselves or from controllers of personal data (i.e. other users).
Information whether the processed personal data comes from the data subjects, the organization's own activities or other sources.
It is obligatory, when a person wants to use the system, i.e. the requirement to provide personal data arises from a contract - provision of the data is then necessary to the extent, that is required by such a contract.
Personal data input is required to some extent, so that other users are able to identify desired user and put him or her in a contact list or on a callsheet.
If personal data are provided by the data subjects, this states the reason why the organization needs the data and whether their provision is obligatory.
Automated decisions or profiling ARE NOT USED IN OUR SYSTEM.
This entry states whether automated decisions (without human interventions), including profiling (forecasting future behaviour), take place in the organization based on a subject's personal data.
are present in the footer on mycallsheet.com and in every user's "profile settings".
Before marking his or her consent to processing, the subject confirmed reading the documents mentioned above as of 8th of October 2018 by ticking the relevant checkboxes in the web application (or radio buttons in the mobile application).
Information about the way and time when the organization informed the data subjects about processing of their personal data.
We do not store our data outside of our system.
The location and means of storing the data subject's perosnal data if stored in their physical form.